With warm weather comes increased construction activity on our roads. This year, after an extensive push from my office and countless meetings with senior staff, over 20 roads in Ward 25 will be undergoing reconstruction or repairs.
The following road segments will be repaved and have extensive maintenance repairs completed:
- Blanchard Road from Blyth Hill Road to Blyth Dale Road
- Blyth Dale Road from Blyth Hill Road to Blythwood Road
- Fidelia Avenue from Strathgowan Crescent to Dawlish Avenue
- Glenallen Road from Strathgowan Crescent to Mildenhall Road
- Mildenhall Road from Blythwood Road to Lawrence Avenue East
- Stratford Crescent from Mildenhall Road to about #101 Stratford Crescent
If your street is scheduled for repaving and you would like more information about the timing of the road work or the type of work to be completed, I encourage you to reach out to Bruce Shaw, Supervisor of Road Operations, at email@example.com.
Major road reconstruction will also take place on several Ward 25 roads:
- Bayview Ridge from Valley Road to Highland Crescent
- Beechwood Avenue from Hedgewood Road to Birchwood Avenue
- Cedarwood Avenue from Highland Crescent to York Mills Road
- Doon Road from Highland Crescent to Beechwood Avenue
- Fenn Avenue from York Road to the cul-de-sac
- Glenridge Avenue from York Road to the cul-de-sac
- Harrison Road from Old Colony Road to Berkindale Drive
- Lawrence Avenue East from Leslie Street to the cul-de-sac
- Old Colony Road from Bayview Avenue to the cul-de-sac
- Old Yonge Street from Mill Street to Campbell Crescent
- Plymbridge Crescent from Plymbridge Road to Brookfield Crescent
- Plymbridge Crescent from Donwoods Road to about #52 Plymbridge Crescent
If you live in the York Mills neighbourhood and road reconstruction is scheduled for your street, you can learn more about the work by contacting the project manager, Angela Au at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the Lawrence Avenue East road reconstruction, I encourage you to contact Pezhman Imani at email@example.com.
For any work taking place on Old Yonge Street or Plymbridge Crescent, the best person for you to contact is Javier Saborio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Road resurfacing will take place on:
- Bayview Avenue from Truman Road to Steeles Avenue East
- Don Mills Road from Lawrence Avenue East to York Mills Road
- Yonge Street from York Mills Road to the 401
If you have any questions about the work scheduled for these roads, I encourage you to contact Sinead Canavan, Program Manager, at email@example.com.
If your street is not included in the above list but is in poor condition, please let me know at Councillor_Robinson@toronto.ca. City staff have the final say in scheduling road work, but I’d be happy to bring your concerns to their attention or request that any interim repairs be completed as soon as possible.