Ward 25 – Don Valley West is home to over 58,000 residents and is one of the geographically largest wards in Toronto. The ward boundaries stretch from Eglinton Avenue East to Highway 401 and Yonge Street to Don Mills and include parts of both the former City of Toronto and the former City of North York.
Ward 25 has some of the city’s most desirable neighbourhoods and is home to over 50 parks totalling 301.19 hectares.
Ward 25 also has 14 residents’ association and two Business Improvement Areas.
- Bedford Wanless Ratepayers’ Association
- Don Mills Residents’ Inc.
- Edwards Gardens Neighbourhood Association
- Glenorchy Residents’ Association
- Lawrence Park Ratepayers’ Association
- Mildenhall Ratepayers’ Association
- Sherwood Park Residents’ Association
- Andrews Ratepayers’ Association
- Teddington Park Residents’ Association
- Uptown Yonge Neighbourhood Alliance
- Yonge Ridge Homeowners’ Association
- York Mills Gardens Community Association
- York Mills-Leslie Residents’ Association
- York Mills Ratepayers’ Association
- York Mills Valley Association
Business Improvement Areas
If you’d like more information on Ward 25, you can find the full ward profile online here